So for those of you who don’t know, I have a 3.5-year-old. She’s spunky, has no problem mixing prints and patterns, and if she could she would always have a cup of vanilla almond milk in hand.
For the blogs she goes by “P” .
P is a thinker, she is creative, loves to learn, and is also extremely thoughtful for her young age. God gave her a sensitive and highly emotional heart for others. She LOVES babies and practically any small creature (except if you’re a bug. She’s not about that life). She has a very funny sense of humor and has a way to make us laugh with the goofiness that comes out. It’s been a fun and joyfu
l honor watching her grow up and transform from being a baby/toddler into a young preschooler.
When they say babies grow up fast, they really do. (SLOW DOWN!).
So, the other day we were having lunch (because food is a BIG deal over here) and I decided to interview P just to hear her thoughts and heart on these questions. I like knowing her and what she thinks and what she feels. And, I’m not saying a formal interview is the only way to do that, but it was fun and hopefully something we’ll update in a year or so. (I found the questions on Pinterest.)
(And, I asked her permission to share these questions on the site. And she was all about it.)
- What is your favorite color? My favorite color is red!
- What is your favorite fruit? My favorite is strawberries and blueberries.
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? A lot of blueberries. And chicken nuggets, too! (#Foodie)
- What is your favorite book? My favorite book is Cat In The Hat That’s my favorite book. (And she speaks the truth, Husband has it memorized because of her. In general, the kid LOVES herself a good book.)
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? To run around outside and to jump in the puddles when it’s raining. (Homegirl loves herself a good puddle!)
- What makes you happy? Doing school. That makes me happy. (AWWWWWWWW! And no, I didn’t bribe her to say that.)
- What is your favorite thing to do? My favorite thing to do is to play high ho cherry oh. And to do lunch. (#Foodie)
- Who is your best friend? My best friend is Daddy (with a high pitched voice and sly eyes) and you, too!!! (Not sure how I feel about that…)
- What did you do today? I wrote my capital alphabet and my lower case alphabet. I learned about my memory verse. And I learned about my phonics sounds.
- What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal is skunks. They’re stinky. They have a stinky musk. They’re my favorite. (Yup,my kids loves skunks. She is committed.)
- What is your favorite song? My favorite song is “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star”!
- What do you want for your birthday this year? I want a birthday cake! (Yeah, she said that with wayyy too much excitement in her eyes. #sugarrush)
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A grown up. (That’s wisdom right there.)
- How old are you? 3
- What is love? Love is from God. He gives us love. A lot. I love God. (All the heart eyes!!!
Isn’t she the coolest kid? I’m thankful that God picked me to be her mom. Watching her grow has been amazing, and doing homeschool, watching her learn and grasp new concepts has been incredible. Plus, she’s a great pal to take along to Starbuck’s (kid loves her some herbal tea and who doesn’t like drinking from cute green straws?)
Have you done this interview with your kiddo? Leave a link to your post in the comment section and I’ll check it out!
I hope you’re having a great day and thank you so much for reading!
<3 Ashleigh Marie